Stop energy wasting leaks and cold drafts. Weather-strip entire door jamb of all exterior doors…front doors, backdoors, and garage doors. Caulk around the exterior of your windows to stop window drafts.
Click here to schedule a free estimate
Weather Stripping Tips
- Update Door Step by Installing an Aluminum Threshold with Vinyl Seal
- For Extra Draft Protection, Seal Bottom of Doors by Adding a Door Sweep
- Inspect and Identify Your Door’s Current Type of Weather Stripping Before Replacing.
Window Caulking Tips
- Scrape and clean the area to be caulked
- Cut 1/4 inch off the tip of the caulking tube with a utility knife
- Slide tube into caulking gun
- Run a 1/8-inch bead of caulk between window frame and siding.
- Smooth the bead of caulk with your finger or a popsicle stick.
- Clean the tip of the caulk tube frequently to avoid excess buildup.
If available, please click the link above to read full article.