How long have they been in business? Are they a local business?
Are they qualified? Do they have a current business license or contractor’s license (if required)?
- Have there ever been complaints filed against them with the Better Business Bureau?
- What screening process do the craftsmen go through before working with the company?
- Can they provide you with references of jobs similar to yours?
- What guarantees or warranties are provided? Are they provided in writing?
- Do they have proof of insurance?
- Do they provide a written quote?
- Are materials included? Or can they provide a list of needed materials so that you can have control of that expense?
- What type of communication will you receive before, during, and after your job? How will you contact the craftsman working in your home during this same time if needed?
- How quickly can they start to work on your project?
If you are in need of having work completed around you home then contact your local ANDY OnCall® office. You can find their number on our website. https://andyoncall.com/locator/
If available, please click the link above to read full article.