Parents and children alike recognize the value of play. Parents want their children to have a safe and secure play environment. Children want… well, children want to have a good time.
Click here for a free online estimate
Custom Play Equipment
Things to consider before installation:
- Tailor your playground equipment to your available space, your personal budget and your children’s favorite activities and interests.
- Change or add accessories as toddlers become adolescents. Swings, rings, slides, towers, climbing walls, sandboxes, ladders and more are available.
- Before the play set is assembled, remove rocks and other debris (as well as any additional obstructions) and level the area.
- The ground underneath and around the play set need to be able to cushion the occasional fall.
- Mulch is an excellent cushioning substance. Use a loose material like shredded bark or rubber mulch.
- Keep an eye on the equipment regularly to make sure it remains safe — tighten loose bolts, replace any parts that may have rusted or become worn, make sure the ‘S’ hooks are closed (if applicable).
If available, please click the link above to read full article.